- Leadership roles
- Flexible hours
- Great pay
- Valuable work experience
- Increased social opportunities
- Future references/referrals
- Ability to work with children
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Answers telephones, responds to inquiries, takes messages and screens and directs phone calls in a professional manner.
- Processes student registrations using effective sales/customer service techniques.
- Resolves customer concerns/complaints using a professional approach.
- Assists members with purchases of merchandise and vending.
- Greets parents and students as they report to the front desk.
- Checks in students on the attendance tracking system.
- Maintains cleanliness of the front desk area, Snack Shack area, changing areas, restrooms and observation area.
- Monitors Snack Shack area and provides guidance to Snack Shack staff.
- Checks voicemail and email correspondence and responds in a timely manner.
- Updates informational displays with accurate and timely promotions and literature.
- Provides occasional administrative support for management personnel, including the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Makes collection calls to resolve open account problems.
- Prepares twice daily student lesson schedules for use by instructors and management staff.
- Enforces safety rules and regulations to prevent accidents. Administers first aid when necessary.
- Fulfills other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tropical Vibes & Impacting Lives!
You feel it the moment you walk in. There’s more than vibrant colors, a tropical theme and happy children. There’s something different, something extraordinary. Something truly GOLDEN. It’s passion. Not just a passion for kids or a passion for swimming…it’s a special passion for changing – even saving – lives, by being a part of kids learning to swim.
When you work at Goldfish, you're not just an employee. You're a part of something bigger. You're making an impact; a splash in the lives of the children in your community. You're an integral part of a team, working together to move forward a mission. You’re also making waves in your future, learning life lessons in and out of the pool through mentorship, leadership and passion. At Goldfish, it’s more than a job - it’s an endless pool of possibilities, opportunities and life-changing moments!
Making Waves with Passion, Purpose & Core Values!
At Goldfish, our core values are at the heart of everything we do, and behind every decision that we make. To us, these values are more than just words - they're embraced with purpose in our everyday lives, and what allows us to make a splash in our community, and in the lives of our members and our team!
We go above and beyond with every detail to create a GOLDEN Experience!
We believe in nurturing a culture that provides WOW! Customer Service
We do the right things, make the right decisions and treat people with Integrity • Compassion • Trust
We meet and exceed expectations so you see Extraordinary Results
We make a big deal about life’s accomplishments by remembering to Celebrate!
Each Goldfish Swim School is an independently owned and operated franchise. The respective Franchisee is the employer at each Goldfish Swim School location. Each franchisee can set their own wages, benefit programs and terms and conditions of employment, which may vary at each Goldfish Swim School location.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)