- Leadership roles
- Great pay
- Valuable work experience
- Increased social opportunities
- Future references/referrals
- Ability to work with children
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Directs and controls the daily operations to ensure the school is running according to GSS standard operating procedures.
- Assists General Manager and department managers with fulfillment the daily tasks.
- Manages the staff of GSS to ensure high productivity, excellent performance and positive employee satisfaction.
- Trains and oversees aquatics department to provide superior swim instruction to the students of GSS. Interacts with Deck Supervisors and Golden Teachers on issues related to class scheduling, student progress, customer service and employee performance and training.
- Provides sales and marketing training to all qualified sales staff.
- Provides direction in the retail and vending departments to ensure a proper mix of products and pricing is achieved.
- Trains and oversees private party staff to ensure that the GSS standard operating procedures are being maintained.
- Gains knowledge and experience in the Links software to achieve a high level of competence in bookings, class scheduling, reporting and administrative functions.
- Gains a high level of knowledge and experience in the GSS pool operations necessary to maintain a safe and sanitary swim environment.
- Initiates and oversees workplace employee activities (“Fun” Department) with the goal of achieving improved employee satisfaction.
- Directs and oversees the implementation of the Emergency Action Plan and all safety procedures that pertain to the GSS facility and trains all current staff on the GSS EAP.
- Maintains current certifications and stays up-to-date professionally on the aquatics and management field.
- Fulfills other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Employer.
Tropical Vibes & Impacting Lives!
You feel it the moment you walk in. There’s more than vibrant colors, a tropical theme and happy children. There’s something different, something extraordinary. Something truly GOLDEN. It’s passion. Not just a passion for kids or a passion for swimming…it’s a special passion for changing – even saving – lives, by being a part of kids learning to swim.
When you work at Goldfish, you're not just an employee. You're a part of something bigger. You're making an impact; a splash in the lives of the children in your community. You're an integral part of a team, working together to move forward a mission. You’re also making waves in your future, learning life lessons in and out of the pool through mentorship, leadership and passion. At Goldfish, it’s more than a job - it’s an endless pool of possibilities, opportunities and life-changing moments!
Making Waves with Passion, Purpose & Core Values!
At Goldfish, our core values are at the heart of everything we do, and behind every decision that we make. To us, these values are more than just words - they're embraced with purpose in our everyday lives, and what allows us to make a splash in our community, and in the lives of our members and our team!
We go above and beyond with every detail to create a GOLDEN Experience!
We believe in nurturing a culture that provides WOW! Customer Service
We do the right things, make the right decisions and treat people with Integrity • Compassion • Trust
We meet and exceed expectations so you see Extraordinary Results
We make a big deal about life’s accomplishments by remembering to Celebrate!
Each Goldfish Swim School is an independently owned and operated franchise. The respective Franchisee is the employer at each Goldfish Swim School location. Each franchisee can set their own wages, benefit programs and terms and conditions of employment, which may vary at each Goldfish Swim School location.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)